• Register
  • Help

Topic: IR libraries in WAV of AIFF format

Share/Bookmark

IR libraries in WAV of AIFF format?

What IR libraries in regular WAV or AIFF format are available today?

I'm only aware of Numerical Sound and Samplicity.
    Anders Dahnielson

Ardour2, Qtractor, LinuxSampler, M-AUDIO Delta 1010, AKAI S2000, E-MU Proteus 2k, Roland JX-10, 4GB RAM Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz Gentoo Linux 64 bit

Re: IR libraries in WAV of AIFF format

Also, you can look at: http://www.~~~~~~~~~~~~.com/Halls-of-Fame-pr-BS-406.html but I'm not sure they are as good as Samplicity ones.

I think there's a space to cover in the market, since a lot of users want real spaces' IR's. I know Gary Garitan started sampling lots of halls and venues in multiple mic and source combinations, but I'm not sure he's releasing it, or it's just to be part of the GPO Advanced and GOS 2, when they're ready.
    -Dani-

Ok, it seems there are some problem with the URL I posted. Just replace it with Sounds Online dot Com, and you're done!
    -Dani-

You may want to research the Samplicity/Halls of fame story a bit. It seems to me that buying the Samplicity set would be better in terms of quality and ethics.

I also hear good things about Numerical sound, but couldn't afford one those sets yet.
    Greetings from Vienna!
    Peter
    My website: Above the staff.net

I'm thinking of investing in Numerical Sound's HIR, it looks like a cool and fresh approach to IRs. Guess there isn't much else competition out there with Audio Ease releasing tons of free IRs for its Altiverb.
    Anders Dahnielson

Ardour2, Qtractor, LinuxSampler, M-AUDIO Delta 1010, AKAI S2000, E-MU Proteus 2k, Roland JX-10, 4GB RAM Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz Gentoo Linux 64 bit

Go Back to forum