• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX Losing settings in PT??

Stylus RMX Losing settings in PT??

Hi there!

I'm having sort of an acute problem so i registered here just in case somebody here got a quick answer to it.

I'm running Stylus RMX RTAS 1.6b in Pro-Tools 7.4.1 on Mac OSX 10.4.10, and lately stylus / pro-tools is unable to recall my settings!!
    It's very random and sometimes i even end up loading a protools-session with a completely blanked out Stylus!

Is there any way i can recall these settings if i DO find the cure to this problems or are my well tweaked settings gone forever now ?!

I should point out that no files are corrupt and all files load perfectly fine in RMX and it works like a charm when you have the session up and running.
    But upon closing the session and reopening it again, some or all of the settings are lost! Not only the selected loop might be gone but also mix settings and effects rack.

I do run have an alias to the Libraries and expansions which points to another disk, but this hasn't been an issue before - and they load perfectly fine while working!

(i didn't try reinstalling, which is somewhat of a no-go at this moment)

Any ideas ??

Re: Stylus RMX Losing settings in PT??

Contact tech support with your serial number and they can help you.

Re: Stylus RMX Losing settings in PT??

Thanks, i've sent the mail!

Go Back to forum