• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Need Help Locating Kontakt Scripts

Share/Bookmark

Need Help Locating Kontakt Scripts

Oh for ~~~~'s sake. Is it just -me- or does 'search' still blow.

I remember a couple of months ago mentioning here that I was unhappy with various sample libs in K2 and another member gave me a link to a set of K2 scripts---which I -think- Garritan uses to make various types of sounds blend more naturally. Sorry I can't be more specific.

I actually downloaded it to another machine, but that machine is 4,000 miles away and I wanted to try it today.

In any case, I searched and searched for my user name, Kontakt, Scripts and got bupkus.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

THANKS!

---JC

Re: Need Help Locating Kontakt Scripts

Could it be one of Nils' scripts you're thinking of?

http://www.nilsliberg.se/ksp/scripts/scripts.html
    Anders Dahnielson

Ardour2, Qtractor, LinuxSampler, M-AUDIO Delta 1010, AKAI S2000, E-MU Proteus 2k, Roland JX-10, 4GB RAM Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz Gentoo Linux 64 bit

Click on your username and select "Find More Posts by Suntower" so you can back track to that post

OK, I found it.

It's 'Phrase Modeled Multi Scripts'

Using 'Kontakt' and 'Scripts' and 'Garritan' brought up no hits. Even using Google on the site.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

(yeah, I know I'm whining, but the thing that always worries me about 'search' is that, even when I find something, I wonder what I'm -not- finding that might be even -more- what I want/need. I think people depend on it's omniscience ---way--- too much.)

---JC

Hi, there used to be a bunch of scripts for Kontakt at TheoKruger.com, also Nils Liberg has a page of scripts, and dynamitec wrote some scripts. I remember someone named Big Bob or Wonderful Bob wrote some scripts also.
    You might just try a google search. Good Luck, John (bigears)

Those phrase modeling scripts were written by MMOSC (Mike), and can be found at his website here:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3h95m/k2scripts/

Thanks for all the speedy replies. As I said... I wish 'search' was a bit easier. Or that there were conventions for naming stuff so that it was obvious what it was about. MMOSC just doesn't shout 'Kontakt' or 'Garritan' or 'Scripts' to me.

Anyhoo... THANKS AGAIN!

---JC

Well, thanks to you, there's now a thread with all of it, and future searchers will have fewer difficulties.

-Reegs

JC,

MMOSC doesn't scream K2, Garritan & Scripts???

Glad you found the scripts, feedback is welcome, always looking to make improvements

Thanks Reegs for the mention and providing the link

Please re-read my post. I was only referring to the fact that it doesn't come up in 'Search' using those terms.

It might be good general policy for all authors if certain keywords were added to such topics simply to facilitate easy searching.

Thanks for writing the scripts!

---JC

Quote Originally Posted by MMOSC View Post
    JC,

MMOSC doesn't scream K2, Garritan & Scripts???

Glad you found the scripts, feedback is welcome, always looking to make improvements

Thanks Reegs for the mention and providing the link

Go Back to forum