• Register
  • Help

Topic: 3D Modeled Video of Schumann's Von Fremden Landern (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

Share/Bookmark

Arrow 3D Modeled Video of Schumann's Von Fremden Landern (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

DPDan has sequenced a beautiful rendition of Robert Schumann's Von Fremden Landern und Menschen from Kinderszenen, Op.15 (Of Foreign Lands and Peoples).

Jamie has taken the MIDI file and rendered a short 3D animated movie with the Player Perspective of the Garritan Autorized Steinway.

Here is the animated movie

Comments welcomed.

Enjoy!

Gary Garritan

Re: 3D Modeled Video of Schumann's Von Fremden Landern (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

Congratulations Dan, Jamie, and Gary on a classy presentation of Schumann's opening piece of his Kinderszenen, or Scenes from Childhood.
    Beautiful work on this one, Dan! You just keep raising the bar.
    Regards, John

Re: 3D Modeled Video of Schumann's Von Fremden Landern (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

Nice!
    Though I laughed when i noticed something green floating across the top of the vid! whats that about?!

Benedict...wishing he had a steinway...

...........Lovely.............
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenNichols View Post
    Nice!
    Though I laughed when i noticed something green floating across the top of the vid! whats that about?!

Benedict...wishing he had a steinway...
    You mean this guy --->

We did a new video and it's gone now.

Best,

Gary

Just listened to and watched this one again. I hope this is getting viewed by everyone, as it is just lovely to see and hear the Steinway in action.
    There are still some faint images that appear and disappear throughout, (at least for me, but I'm on pain medication) I keep seeing something across the whole image that looks like the little markings on a piano roll view, except they are doubled and spread out across the whole screen. John

Great team! And a beautiful rendition, both aurally
    and visually. Well done and much enjoyed!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum