• Register
  • Help

Topic: Steinway Grand and Logic 7

Share/Bookmark

Steinway Grand and Logic 7

I was working on a client's dual G5 (10.4.11) and Logic 7.2 last night. One of his problems is he installed GS and Logic fails to see it as a plug-in.

While I was there we registered the program, got the stand-alone player working and tried re-installing just the install disk to make sure the AU version was selected for install.

Despite repeated restarts of both Logic and the computer, Logic did not see any new AUs to inspect, telling me something is not installed properly - or GS doesn't work with Logic 7.2?

Anybody using this combo successfully?

TIA,

Doug

Re: Steinway Grand and Logic 7

Hi Doug,

The Authorized Steinway requires a Mac Intel based machine. We do have a PCC patch we can send for your client's G5. Just email me and I'll send the link.

Best,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Z View Post
    I was working on a client's dual G5 (10.4.11) and Logic 7.2 last night. One of his problems is he installed GS and Logic fails to see it as a plug-in.

While I was there we registered the program, got the stand-alone player working and tried re-installing just the install disk to make sure the AU version was selected for install.

Despite repeated restarts of both Logic and the computer, Logic did not see any new AUs to inspect, telling me something is not installed properly - or GS doesn't work with Logic 7.2?

Anybody using this combo successfully?

TIA,

Doug

Re: Steinway Grand and Logic 7

Thanks for the heads up Gary. I'll shoot you the e-mail ASAP. I somehow missed that Intel chip need when I reviewed the requirements.

Doug

Go Back to forum