• Register
  • Help

Topic: What happened to the Time & Space competition?

Share/Bookmark

What happened to the Time & Space competition?

Anyone know what happened to the sticky post announcing Time&Space's Zero-G competition? I came here because the winner was supposed to be announced yesterday - thought I'd find out who won - and the post is gone altogether. (Unless it was just made unsticky - guess I might find it if I go back a month)
    David

Re: What happened to the Time & Space competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    Anyone know what happened to the sticky post announcing Time&Space's Zero-G competition? I came here because the winner was supposed to be announced yesterday - thought I'd find out who won - and the post is gone altogether. (Unless it was just made unsticky - guess I might find it if I go back a month)
    Anxious? In their page, the past competition was announced the day 6 of the month, maybe you need wait a little. Not that im anxious about it...

Edit: Hey, here are the winners:
    http://www.timespace.com/competitions/

Im not one of them

Hi Guys

The MySpace track competition winner for May will be announced in the next day or so - apologies for the delay! The winners from the recent Garritan Authorized Steinway competition which we ran from the Time+Space website in May have been announced and, as Marce indicated, can be found at [URL="http://www.timespace.com/competitions"[/URL]

Mel
    Melanie Power
    Time+Space Distribution

No one from England wanted to give you their email address then?

We use an online random number generator to pick the winners and it just so happens that this time all three were from overseas.

We've actually just launched our new competition to win 1 of 3 copies of Toontrack's Superior Drummer 2.0 which is released at the end of the month. Enter at www.timespace.com/competitions/

Have a great weekend!

Mel
    Melanie Power
    Time+Space Distribution

Go Back to forum