• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Symphobia???

Share/Bookmark

Symphobia???

I was just crusing over at Project sam (to check out the sam brass demoes )...and found SYMPHOBIA. This sounds like a really nice library, but there's not a lot of info on the page yet.

Is this an ordinary library with some nifty ensembles and the choice of solo instruments, or am I missing the point here?

Also...What kind of price are we talking about?

Re: Symphobia???

I don't know about price or release date. A few months back Chris Hein posted a link to a video of Maarten Spruijt demonstrating Symphobia at Musikmesse. Some of your questions may be answered here: http://www.chrishein.net/musikmesse0...projectsam.htm
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

This looks awesome. But it might be a bit spendy, if it's 20 gigs or so.

I wonder if they will break it down into spearate libraries for us poor starving artists

That is great video.

Tempting, eh?

m.

Very tempting, but it depends on the price...

Yup, I've been waiting this for long I hope soon we'll see more info and demos.
    Passion for Sound
    http://www.soundreel.com

The other day I was thinking to myself, "What this world needs is yet another orchestral sample library". That was shortly after I was thinking, "What this world needs is yet another sampled piano plug-in".

-Elhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Elhardt View Post
    The other day I was thinking to myself, "What this world needs is yet another orchestral sample library". That was shortly after I was thinking, "What this world needs is yet another sampled piano plug-in".
    Don't forget to include some Irish whistles, just in case Mrs. Winslet should sink again...

Mac Pro Quad Core, 23" Apple Cinema, Logic Pro 8.x + VSL PRO Edition, some of the VI's, GPO, Ivory, Edirol UA-25 audio card, Event TR6 monitors, 1 girlfriend (Ines).

I don't think this is "yet another orchestral sample library". It looks like it is more about big sounds and effects.

I for one would find that very useful. And quite awesome

Go Back to forum