• Register
  • Help

Topic: Steinway garritan reaper problem

Share/Bookmark

Steinway garritan reaper problem

Hi

I bought the full Garritan Steinway and am having trouble losing the Audio from it in Reaper. Its very sporadic and when it happens reloading sample sets or the whole piano doesnt reset it.I've got a project on the go at the moment and no matter what i do I cannot get any sound from it.Its a basic song with 3 guitar tracks 1 vocal and hammond track and 8 drum tracks, I'm running a Q6600 with 4 gigs of ram and dedicated sample drives.

cheers

Marcus

Re: Steinway garritan reaper problem

Quote Originally Posted by norbury brook View Post
    Hi

I bought the full Garritan Steinway and am having trouble losing the Audio from it in Reaper. Its very sporadic and when it happens reloading sample sets or the whole piano doesnt reset it.I've got a project on the go at the moment and no matter what i do I cannot get any sound from it.Its a basic song with 3 guitar tracks 1 vocal and hammond track and 8 drum tracks, I'm running a Q6600 with 4 gigs of ram and dedicated sample drives.

cheers

Marcus
    Hi Marcus,

Please email me or call and we'll see what the problem is. I need to know more particulars about your setup. Does it work fine standalone? I'm not too experienced with Reaper but I will ask our programmers. It may be helpful to go to the "Report Technical Issue" menu item and send the log to us. Please email me with more information.

Best,

Gary

Hi gary,

I've emailed you

I hadn't thought about stand alone mode as I never work that way, seems OK in Nuendo 4 but I've only loaded quickly to test, haven't used it in any real projetcts.

I'm not sure if there would be an error log as it loads fine and everything seems ok just the audio dissapears.

I'm sure if you need to speak to the dev's at Reaper, (Justin is probably the most helpful, aproachable DAW dev i've come across) they'll be more than helpful

thanks again for the support

Marcus

Maybe you could contact the folks at Reaper. The problem might be on their end and then they would probably like to know.

Oops, sorry. I don't know how I missed the part where you mentioned talking to Justin.

Go Back to forum