• Register
  • Help

Topic: Margaret Rizza - Laudate Dominum [by Mayhew Records]

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Margaret Rizza - Laudate Dominum [by Mayhew Records]

Margaret Rizza - Laudate Dominum [by Mayhew Records]
    As i started work on the composition 'Hear the cry' I struggled with the whole question of poverty and how I need to enter into my own poverty in order to hear the cry of those who long for love and who yearn for peace. I had much to reflect on when reading the very disturbing words of Jesus in Matthew 25:31-46. He makes it so plain that every day there will be opportunities in some way or another to give myself to others, not only in big ways but also in very small ways - ways perhaps that I think are not worth bothering about but which will in fact be a crucible of love, of transformation for others.In this collection I have drawn on some of the very beautiful prayers of David Adam - prayers which speak to me of new dawns which will awaken us to new realities. We meet God in the very depth of our being. We meet him in the beauty of his creation and in our relationships with on another. We meet him in the very ordinariness of our everyday lives.The music i write is inspired by the Spirit - this creative Spirit of love who inspires, lives and breathes each one of us, always calling us, always drawing us up into a new eternal life. It is my prayer that the words and music will be part of our journey as we enter new dawns of simplicity and transformationAvailable to purchase from www.kevinmayhew.com
    Genre: Contemporary Christian
    User Page
    http://www.northernsounds.net

Re: Margaret Rizza - Laudate Dominum [by Mayhew Records]

Absolutely fantastic, I can tell it's inspired by the spirit.

Re: Margaret Rizza - Laudate Dominum [by Mayhew Records]

Absolutely lovely.
    Thank you for sharing.

Barb

Go Back to forum