• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT-How "HOT" is ...

Share/Bookmark

Cool OT-How "HOT" is ...

it in your area of the U.S. and rest of the woild?

Here, in good 'ol snow capital of the world, temps are expected to reach in the 90's and possibly 100! Now, in 55 years of life I have never experienced Beefalo temp near or at 100. -100 maybe, but never +100!
    Sure glad I opened me pool yesterday and finished my "Hot Wings Concerto" last night.

Global warming ... really?
    Styxx

Re: OT-How "HOT" is ...

Its summer, clear sky, wind off the Atlantic, but only 68 degrees here at 3:30 pm

82°F
    Cloudy
    Wind: SW at 3 mph
    Humidity: 42%

Florida weather.
    Styxx

Cloudy 87°

Feels Like: 91° Humidity: 53%

Ughhh.... quite uncomfy...

Partly Cloudy and 85
    Scattered Thunderstorms today
    Humidity at 61%
    Winds at 28 MPH

It's been fairly chilly here in the Milwaukee area until this weekend. It dropped down to the mid 40s last weekend. Getting warmer now. Grilling out tonight....salmon steaks!!! Yummm!!!!
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

89°
    Sunny and Humid
    Breezy
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

It's 72° here, not a cloud in sight, and plenty of fluorescent light.

Oh ... did you mean what's it like outside? As a non-native Texan I tend not to go outside after June 1.
    Best Regards,
    Ernie

Two weekends ago we had a heavy frost. Today in the 90's and HUMID with tornado warnings out.

Northeast Indiana. But I like the weather here better than Chicago where my last 2 golf courses were.

It's 95F here in the Phoenix area with 7% humidity and sunny. Very beautiful for this time of the year. Yesterday the temp as only 91F. We should be around 101F about this time of year so anything in the 90's is just great. We only had 4 100F days in May compared to the average of 8. Last year we had 15 100F days. The 10 day forecasts shows sun and more sun with highs between 100-104F which is pretty normal for here.

Jim

I don't miss the humidity back in Michigan. To a 90 degree high humidity day is about the same as a 110F day in Phoenix. My kids were complaining about being hot last year when we were at Cedar Point in Ohio. It was only 85 and the humidity wasn't really that high. They just aren't use to higher humidity levels at all. BTW, it hit 110F the week before we went to Michigan/Ohio.

We had 2% humidity back in May. It tied the lowest humidity level ever recorded. Now that's dry!

Jim

Go Back to forum