• Register
  • Help

Topic: Price discount on Omnisphere?

Share/Bookmark

Question Price discount on Omnisphere?

Hi

Will there be a price discount on Omnisphere for registered Trilogy and RMX fans?

Thanks.

Re: Price discount on Omnisphere?

We don't sell direct, so you'd take that up with your Spectrasonics dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Potty Harry View Post
    Hi

Will there be a price discount on Omnisphere for registered Trilogy and RMX fans?

Thanks.
    SweetWater has it on their website already for sale even though it doesnt come out until sept... But its $479. Only a $20 difference.
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Thanks Lads.

Hi..I was under the impression there would be an upgrade version for people who have either Atmo or Tril and use intel Macs..

Can someone from Spectrasonics clarify this info..?? JON

Omnisphere will be upgradable from Atmosphere... No upgrade price has been released. (I'm guessing no more than $ 200 / 150 €)

Trilogy will be upgraded to a STEAM version...no ETA or price yet on that though.... (But I'm guessing th prices will be about the same as Omnisphere...)

Eric hasn't stated anything about a crossgrade price AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by jonkuzma View Post
    Hi..I was under the impression there would be an upgrade version for people who have either Atmo or Tril and use intel Macs..

Can someone from Spectrasonics clarify this info..?? JON
    Yes, but the upgrade will be for Atmosphere users only.
    (since Omnisphere is the successor to Atmosphere).

Upgrade pricing will be announced in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhama View Post
    Omnisphere will be upgradable from Atmosphere... No upgrade price has been released. (I'm guessing no more than $ 200 / 150 €)

Trilogy will be upgraded to a STEAM version...no ETA or price yet on that though.... (But I'm guessing the prices will be about the same as Omnisphere...)

Eric hasn't stated anything about a crossgrade price AFAIK.
    This post is blurring a few facts with a lot of guessing...believe it at your own risk. :-)

Thanks for the response "S"...I thought I had read something in my head rather than on the web.. Lookoing forward to the release date..My only wish is that the sneak peaks would come along in 2 week intervals as the date for release nears...I feel like a kid getting near the nite when Santa comes..LOL..JON

Quote Originally Posted by jonkuzma View Post
    Thanks for the response "S"...I thought I had read something in my head rather than on the web.. Lookoing forward to the release date..My only wish is that the sneak peaks would come along in 2 week intervals as the date for release nears...I feel like a kid getting near the nite when Santa comes..LOL..JON
    Yeah...that would be fun to do them more frequently. Unfortunately, we have a massive instrument to get out the door, and that takes priority.

I'm sure you'll agree with that reasoning. :-)

spectrum

PS. The good news is that the video series has been such a success, that we will be continuing after the release...since there's no way we'll be able to cover all the features in the episodes prior to the September launch. :-)

Go Back to forum