• Register
  • Help

Topic: Quantum Leap Brass...

Quantum Leap Brass...

I see that Soundsonline.com has a great deal on Quantum Leap Brass (AKAI). Does anyone here know if there is any difference between the AKAI and GIGA versions?

Nick, does the AKAI version translate well to GIGA or does the GIGA version have programming that suit Gigastudio better?

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Re: Quantum Leap Brass...

I\'m pretty sure the Giga version has special programming, but I\'m not entirely certain.

The giga version has more samples and better programming, more layers in one patch etc. But the akai version is fine and translates perfectly.

yeah i just got the AKAI version and translated it via chickensystem\'s Translator.
    For the most part it translated fine...there were a few baubles here and there, but I just need to re-translate a couple of the patches, I\'ll also probably have to change some of the release times, other than that -- smooth as silk!

zquarles, I take it you mean the akai s5000/s6000 version right? There is no Giga or akai s1000 format on sale.

Yeah it was the s5000/6000 version

What about the EMU version - Differences? Also, Has anyone tried using AWave to convert this type of file to GIG?

Go Back to forum