Several film/video game development teams are asking me to compose some tracks, which many of them are involved in the Science Fiction Genre. In response I created "Andromeda: Coda".
Originally I intended to compose this album for the mainstream audiences so it will be quite percussive in some of the heroic parts. In the mysterious/suspense tracks, like Jerry Goldsmith's films scores, I added in Electronic Synthesizers and Sound Effects to create that "Science Fiction" sound.
Garritan Personal Orchestra
Self sampled Taiko Drums and other percussion
Choir from the SoftSynth Finale 2007
Korg X5D Syths
Noises from my computer featured in the Track "Core, Logic, and Avatar" (yes my Computer is quite noisy)
So overall, not very impressive equipment but with GPO the only powerful and versatile samples I have available. With certain Technical Limitations, I'm doing my best tweaking to create the most realistic/versatile/powerful sound.
This album is currently WORK IN PROGRESS.
1. Andromeda Coda Suite
2. The Lightbringers
3. Spirit of the Abyss (Horror)
4. The Captain and his ship (Heroic)
5. Pyrian Standoff (Suspense)
6. The Engine of Creation (Mystery)
7. The Sun Goddess (Adventurous)
8. The Perfect Future (Mystery)
9. Out of Victoria, by Barbarossa (Action/Battle Music)
10. Core, Logic, and Avatar (Electronic)
11. ???????? - Work in Progress
Thanks and Enjoy!