Mad Scientist [by Gavin Brown]
I had to do a "virtual tour" at this college which I worked for. The tour consisted of walking around campus and looking at things or playing games. As you're doing these things, short bits of music play in a loop in the background to add to the ambiance. I wrote these little musical dittys like wildfire, must have written about 50 or 60 of them. I was so into it that I even continued to write that kind of music after the tour was over and donewith. This piece is called "Mad Scientist," and it was used in the tour. When you went into the college's science building, one of the rooms had a chemistry lab animation. You had to pour some chemicals from a flask into a beaker, light the flame under the beaker, and then turn on a spigot. The first time you did this, there was a little explosion with a smoky cloud. The second time, an amoeba like creature was created which got up and walked away. The third time, it created a stuffed toy animal with the college's logo on it. Ok, that was a stretch!
Genre: Game
User Page