• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Yellow Tools free sample DAW and a free library

Share/Bookmark

Yellow Tools free sample DAW and a free library

Check this out guys, there's a cool free piece of software with a 2 GB free sample library with some acoustic and electric, modern and ethnic instruments and grooves. The sound quality is terrific. It also includes some built - in FX (including an IR reverb). Found it today occasionally.

http://www.yellowtools.us/cp21/cms/index.php?id=842

Re: Yellow Tools free sample DAW and a free library

Where? Where??

Question Re: Yellow Tools free sample DAW and a free library

Hi el-russo.

Does this freebie have any percussion loops? I'm wondering particularly about ethnic and congo drum loops.

Thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by Not Dudley Simpson View Post
    Hi el-russo.

Does this freebie have any percussion loops? I'm wondering particularly about ethnic and congo drum loops.

Thanks for the link
    I posted this screenshot in the congas thread, but can help your answer. I expanded some of the folders in the image, but there are more instruments (a nice acoustic guitar, a pipe organ, etc)

and here is a quote from them

Independence Free 2.0 comes with a 2 GB sound library of selected premium instruments from the Independence 2.0 Core Library, including Acoustic & Electronic Drum Kits, Acoustic & Electric Basses, Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Electric Pianos, Synthesizers, Ethno & Tonal Percussion, World Percussion, Pipe Organ, Arpeggiator, Groove Instruments, Arranger and Step Sequencer patches.
    BTW, im not related to Yellow tool, only happy to have a nice quality library for free.

There are congas as part of a General Midi set (not as a separate instrument), and there are some nice African, Arab and South American percussion sounds and grooves that could probably function as congas, depending on what music you want to use them for.

i have independence PRO and love it!

the free version is the same interface as PRO just only 2 gigs of free sounds

I just visited the link. I don't understand German, but tried to register on the website.

Looks like you have to own a Yellow Tools product already to register and get this
    download. Am I right?

Carl

Its in German but on the top line of the page theres a tab showing "English".
    This changes it. Then you can download it for free, its a bit convoluted but Ive got the programme. The 2 Gb of samples though will take hours, but its coming.
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Ah, I missed the tab. Thanks Derek!

Carl

Go Back to forum