• Register
  • Help

Topic: Handbell samples?

Handbell samples?

Does anyone know if handbell samples are available in Giga format? - Doug

Re: Handbell samples?

Check out Kevin\'s place. I have his handbells. They are excellent. I have fooled around with them to change envelopes and other parameters. The price is great.

I\'ve got a free set that I recorded 2 yrs ago - I\'d hoped it might get around by hand or end up on a web site for free, but they\'ve been sitting. I can send it out to you if you like - I\'d just ask 5$ for mail costs if it interests you. I\'d recorded sustains, damped, plucked, and waved. Including also the natural reverb of church on release. jeff@marblesound.com
    Hope this helps

Jeff Hurchalla
    Marble Sound

* And yes King - I haven\'t forgotten to send you a copy! (just burned a few )

[This message has been edited by Jeff Hurchalla (edited 03-07-2002).]

Thanks guys for the info! Jeff, I\'ll be in touch by email. Sounds interesting. - Doug

Thanks Jeff for the CD. I like it and will be using it. Have you done other instruments that you would like to share.

Glad to hear you\'re enjoying it. No that\'s really about it for samples. I\'m writing audio software these days so regrettably I haven\'t done that acoustic guitar library I\'d like to someday try. I\'ll let you know if that changes, though it probably would be a while. Best wishes-

Jeff Hurchalla
    Marble Sound

Go Back to forum