• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where'd the Steinway Basic download thread go?

Share/Bookmark

Where'd the Steinway Basic download thread go?

From the sounds of it it was ready to purchase, then the thread disappeared. What's the official ruling?

Re: Where'd the Steinway Basic download thread go?

Ah. I missed his post about a potential snag.

Hi

We had a glitch with the download (a disturbance in the force) and had to take it out of service until we repair things. Hopefully next week we'll have it back up.

Once we get this working I think it will be a nice experience!

Thanks for your patience.

Gary

I'm really looking forward to it. Being a college student, I'm forced to cut back on my expenses, so I've resisted the urge to buy the fancier versions.

Must admit, I couldn't get the download to work. I thought I'd leave it a few days, I'll have to wait. Hope the exchange rate doesnt alter too much in the meantime
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Quote Originally Posted by ethereal View Post
    I'm really looking forward to it. Being a college student, I'm forced to cut back on my expenses, so I've resisted the urge to buy the fancier versions.
    Same here, its a struggle though isn't it! Every couple of days I'm tempted to buy some sample library I've just discovered...then I check my account...so much red, so much...

Gary, How about leaving the manual up? Those of us waiting by the computer with our credit cards could be studying-up.

Susan

Go Back to forum