• Register
  • Help

Topic: Last Of Fall | short piece

Last Of Fall | short piece

This is just a short piano-tune I made a while ago, I've mainly been finetuning an older work of mine which I posted here too (The November Sun or 17.11.2007), but that doesn't really matter anymore. Also, there's a jazz kind of ballad coming up real soon, after I get the vocal in it as well So that much about background of what I've been up to. Here is the song: Last Of Fall [1.51MB]
    It's only 49 seconds, so I don't know how much impression I could put in it with such a short length, but.. see for yourself
    'Music is like this pure thing that exists for its own sake, just to make something perfect..' ~ Ephram Brown

Re: Last Of Fall | short piece

Hi Brindle,

This is short... but lovely!
    Although I like short pieces I wanted this piece to continue on and on... it is very soothing.
    Thank you for posting!

I, too, would like to have heard more. The piano sounds

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Well done - sounds like it has potential to be more. Several nice things happening.

Music happens to be an art form that transcends language. - Herbie Hancock

As you said this is short, but there is potential for expansion if you wish. A simple tune to be sure, but often times those can turn out to be the best.

Keep it up

Brief, but beautiful, Brindle.

(And I get my alliteration opportunity for the day, too.)

Please, take this further for us! You have a golden
    beginning, here, begging for further development!

My best,

Go Back to forum