I am upgrading. I have a AMD 64 x 2 Dual Core. I am planning on buying XP64 bit so I can make use of the 8 Gig Rams on my motherboard.
- My NVideo Video card has XP64bit drivers
- My EMU1212 is xp64 bit compatible with drivers
- My eSata 4 port PCI card is xp64 bit compatible
- Sonar 7 Studio is 64 Bit
- Two of my sample libraries are 64 Bit compatible
- Kontakt 3 (my sampler) is not
Is there anyone running XP64 using Sonar or Kontakt 3 ? Does it really make a difference getting XP64 and utilizing all 8 Gigs of RAM ? The only thing that will not utilize more RAM is Kontakt 3 (at least for now).
Is there any other things that I am forgetting to look at that might not work with my 64Bit XP platform ?
Basically, is there anyone here that has XP64 bit installed that has there DAW run without any problems ?