• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Bela D Media | Digital Downloads

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Bela D Media | Digital Downloads

Bela D Media is pleased to introduce DLV!

DLV (Download Versions) are customized LE products created from the Bela D Media catalog. All DLV versions maintain the very same high quality of the full version counterpart. There are no stretched zones, bit reduction alterations or EULA limitations. In some instances, you will also be able to take hold of a full version. All digital downloads are secure and instant.

Now for the best part –

Bela D Media offers a risk-free upgrade to the full version of your DLV product. 100% of your DLV investment may be applied - at any time - toward the full version price. All full versions upgrades are shipped via hard copy DVD.

Enter DLV

Best always,
    Bela D Media.com

NOTE:
    The DLV system has been tested repeatedly. However; if you should encounter any errors with your download, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the matter.

Re: Bela D Media | Digital Downloads

I'm not really sure to understand the concept :
    what are the limitations of those "customized LE" products ?

I was considering the Retro Flute, and when I received your email a few minutes ago, I told myself :
    "that's great, at last Bela's libs are downloadable, I have no interest in the media -dvd- because I can burn my data, so this is a bright idea, there will no longer be shipping costs !"

Then I went to the shop, read the comments, and now I'm no longer that sure that the "download-it move" really is the most efficient way to go.
    Might in fact be just an extra (superfluous ?) step before the shipping cost show up anyway.

Can you please elaborate on the differences between the dvd and the DL versions ?

Firs and foremost, the Retro Flute download is indeed of the full version. The only difference is that you save $10.00 when downloading.

DLVersions (Not the clearly marked "Full Version" products) are LE products. In most cases, LE products are the full version only broken into separate instruments for purchase (As always requested of us).

Simply click the product info icon to see what you are purchasing and notice the FULL VERSION text and/or DLV TEXT.

You may also consider a DLV product as a wonderful way to test drive before investing in the full version. And again, you receive 100% of your DLV investment should you choose to upgrade.

Thank you,

ps. Please be certain to read DLV FAQ before any purchase.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by sirbellog View Post
    I'm not really sure to understand the concept :
    what are the limitations of those "customized LE" products ?
    sirbellog, just to reiterate what Frank said, most of the libraries currently available are FULL VERSION DOWNLOADS, like the new Retro Flute or Giovani BoyChoir. Others are broken apart by instrument, but the instrument patches aren't any different, nothing is missing!

I'm really excited about this as I feel we'll be able to offer more products at a quicker rate when not having to worry about packaging and duplications and shipping, etc.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Wohoo!

Nice work guys!
    We are the musikmakers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
    -Willy Wonka

www.lavergren.com
    Follow me on Twitter!

Been looking to get DIVA for a while and have just downloaded.
    However, in the K2 version, all the samples are reversed (not just the reverse versions!).

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Matthews View Post
    Been looking to get DIVA for a while and have just downloaded.
    However, in the K2 version, all the samples are reversed (not just the reverse versions!).

Justin
    YIKES! Contact me ASAP and I will replace your sample pool!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Good news then, and congratulations for this extra service !

So it will not be very long before I order the Retro Flute...
    (but not right now though : sorry, it's dinner time !... smile/smile )

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka View Post
    I'm really excited about this as I feel we'll be able to offer more products at a quicker rate when not having to worry about packaging and duplications and shipping, etc.
    Does this mean we could see some of what was going to be the Crypt? Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!!!!
    David

I've been holding out too long - now I HAVE to get Kontakt! You've made it very hard to resist now, Frank!

Rob

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast