• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT: Book Signing for The Reach Beyond Tomorrow

Share/Bookmark

OT: Book Signing for The Reach Beyond Tomorrow

Next Saturday, June 28th, I will be at an Art Fest in Avon Lake, Ohio, where I will be having a book signing of my novel, "The Reach Beyond Tomorrow". It will be packaged with music that I composed for the story. It has been posted here. My brother is finishing the engineering and I should have the CD available at the signing. It is an exciting time for me.
    We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

Re: OT: Book Signing for The Reach Beyond Tomorrow

Wow!

Best of luck on the launch Wrayer - I hope it goes very well for you!

... and after 10,000 signatures he is still happy, but due for recovery (kidding). Nice, and I hope this will be THE DAY for you, amongst other happy days ofcourse. Tell us about it.

Raymond

Wrayer,

That's terrific! I hope the book signing for your novel "The Reach Beyond Tomorrow" goes well. Is there information about how forum members can order the book?

Have a great book signing this Saturday and hope your hand endures all those signatures.

All the best

Gary

hey, I grew up in Avon Lake. Where will you be having the signing?
    we never had art festivals when i was there.
    congratulations on the book.

Quote Originally Posted by conwaylemmon View Post
    hey, I grew up in Avon Lake. Where will you be having the signing?
    we never had art festivals when i was there.
    congratulations on the book.
    Cool, you grew up in a nice place (Avon Lake - cottage city back in the 40's to 60's). We are having the signing at an art fest sponsored by TrueNorth where my wife and I are resident artists. We also paint and draw. The city of Avon Lake will be grant our organization a $10,000 grant to keep the arts in Avon Lake.

I will let you all know how it went - We are hoping we don't get thunder showers that day.

Garritan - as soon as I get through this weekend, I will post a link for anyone who would like to purchase the book and CD. Thanks for the suggestion.

Raymond - My, my in my wildest dreams I would never think of 10,000. Oh what a pain I have - ouch. Maybe a rubber stamp?

Alan - Thanks, its been a long journey to here. The book looks great, but it needs readers!

Challenge #10 Winner

Well, the book signing was basically a disaster. We had a monsoon that all but blew my tent away along with my books and art. I did sell one book and CD of the music, and a CD by itself, but no others.

I had plenty interested folks, but when it came to wallet time, off they went. (Hint: the book marks were free!)

I am posting this to get an idea if anyone woul be interested in buying the novel and CD. I would make it available if I recieved enough interest here. I have, at least right now, a limited number of copies. If you are interested either reply to this post or message me. If I get a lot of response I will handle through paypal, if not I will handle on a one to one basis. It really is a good book! (Sci-Fi - well, kind of) A forum member here has read it, maybe he will comment.

Thanks for listening and sorry for the self-indulgence!

Bill

Challenge #10 Winner

Yes, I have read the book and it is a good read. It's based in enough fact that it is hard at times to separate that from the fiction. I guess in that respect one could say that it is written well. I found it captivating and read it through in 2 days of reading. But, I'm like that! I did that with "The Da Vinci Code" and most all books that I find interesting. I just can't put the book down until I am satisfied with understanding it.
    This is not only SciFi but speaks to the heart of man's desires and fears. It also incorporates all the world's mysteries in what could be a plausable explanation or a good viewpoint on one, anyway.

The music fits with the book and compliments it very, very well.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Thanks RichR for the read and the comments. I am glad you enjoyed the read and the music.

Challenge #10 Winner

So what's the deal?

Is shipping available overseas?

Go Back to forum