• Register
  • Help

Topic: key switch by yellow tools

Share/Bookmark

key switch by yellow tools

Hi to all Gigasampler users,

the waiting is over:
    yellow tools developed \"key switch\", an ultimate software tool for gigasampler and more...
    With key switch you can create your own, sampling library, instrument and MIDI hard- and
    software independent key dimensions. Additional features are simultaneous playing (multi), x-fading and
    mixing of several instruments.

And the best: key switch is freeware, so check us out at \"www.yellowtools.com\" and get your free copy of that must for all gigasampler users.

Regards

Christian

Re: key switch by yellow tools

How about making it downloadable from your site? I couldn\'t send it to my main Hotmail account because of size (website says 900k, it ends up being 1200k), and when I have it sent to my unused hotmail account, it shows up embedded in the email, and not as an attachment.

I don\'t use Outlook or anything else. My Hotmail account is the only email address I use.

Christian,

It sounds very interesting. Unfortunately I can\'t get this link to work:

\"AND: key swirch is freeware!!! -> more\"

How do I get there?

Hans

\"With key switch you can create your own, sampling library\"....

HOW would this allow me to do this? Is it like a construction kit? Does it allow someone with no experience in making a sample library, actually able to produce a lirary? More details please.

Hi to all,
    Hans: if the described link won\'t work, you can also click on \"products\" and there on \"keyswitch\" to enter the download area.

Munsie: Please read the complete sentence: \"With key switch you can create your own, sampling library, instrument and MIDI hard- and software independent key dimensions.\"
    So key switch is a tool to create key dimensions within gigasampler. Check out www.yellowtools.com for detailed information about all features.
    Regards

Christian

I\'ve tried to get keyswitch 3 times but for some reason it doesn\'t get emailed to me. I get large files all the time so I don\'t
    size is the problem. Downloadable from your site might be easier.

I was able to get the file with no problems. I haven\'t played with the program yet but I read the 8 page pdf manual (mainly because I was wondering what it was too..).

According to the manual, what it lets you do is load different libraries or instruments (up to 8) into Gigastudio and create key switches to switch between them in real time while only transmitting from one midi channel on your keyboard. It has a pretty simple interface. It also has a couple of other modes that look interesting, like being able to crossfade between two different instruments using the mod wheel.. or having one instrument stay at a constant volume and fade a second instrument in and out with the mod wheel.

I\'ve got some interesting ideas that I\'m going to use this for when I get the time to play with it...hopefully it\'ll work as advertized.

Thank you Yellow Tools for making this FREE!!

Mike

I downloaded the file, looks interesting.
    Thanks a bunch!

Go Back to forum