• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bigga Giggas release B.O.B

Share/Bookmark

Bigga Giggas release B.O.B

Bigga Giggas presents: BOB - Bigga Orchestral Brass

4 CDs Full Package $189.00 or order individual instrument CDs $59.00 each
    Recorded by Bigga Giggas in Sweden using the best 24bit/96kHz stereo mastering techniques and AKG414 mics. All source wavs are true stereo 16bit/44.1kHz in their final Gig

Bigga Orchestral Brass, Complete 4-CD Set
    The B.O.B. Contains 4 CDs of solo Tuba, Trombone, French Horn & Trumpet.
    341 meg of Tuba, 441 meg of Trombone, 302 meg of French Horn, 348 meg of Trumpet.
    All wavs Full envelope/no loops. Two separate versions of every Instrument Preset allow unique, true Doubling Presets to be included. You get two separate Multi-Velocity lead Trumpets,Fr Horns, Trombones, Tubas and their Doubler Presets, plus separate Presets of each velocity layer (Piano,Mezzoforte,Forte) & Doubled Presets of each velocity type. In addition to multi-velocity main instruments, there are single velocity (Mezzoforte) versions of special attacks. Includes Staccato,Sordini, Tongued variants of each instrument & Doubled Presets of these variants. *no sordini Tuba. *Fr Horn also includes \"Stopped\" version. A complete orchestral Brass solution in one package.
    Price $189

Bigga Orchestral Brass, Tuba
    The B.O.B. Tuba Contains 1 CD of solo Tuba.
    341 meg of Tuba. All wavs Full envelope/no loops. Two separate versions of every Instrument Preset allow unique, true Doubling Presets to be included. You get two separate Multi-Velocity Tubas and their Doubler Presets, plus separate Presets of each velocity layer (Piano,Mezzoforte,Forte) & Doubled Presets of each velocity type. In addition to multi-velocity main instruments, there are single velocity (Mezzoforte) versions of special attacks. Includes Staccato,Tongued variants & Doubled Presets of these variants. Also includes short & long crescendo presets.
    Price $59

Bigga Orchestral Brass, Trombone
    The B.O.B. Trombone Contains 1 CD of solo Trombone.
    440meg of Trombone. All wavs Full envelope/no loops. Two separate versions of every Instrument Preset allow unique, true Doubling Presets to be included. You get two separate Multi-Velocity Trombones and their Doubler Presets, plus separate Presets of each velocity layer (Piano,Mezzoforte,Forte) & Doubled Presets of each velocity type. In addition to multi-velocity main instruments, there are single velocity (Mezzoforte) versions of special attacks. Includes 2-Staccato,2-Sordini & 2-Tongued variants & Doubled Presets of these variants. Also includes short & long crescendo presets and some special \"gliss\" attacks.
    Price $59

Bigga Orchestral Brass, French Horn
    The B.O.B. French Horn Contains 1 CD of solo Fr Horn.
    302 meg of French Horn. All wavs Full envelope/no loops. Two separate versions of every Instrument Preset allow unique, true Doubling Presets to be included. You get two separate Multi-Velocity Fr Horns and their Doubler Presets, plus separate Presets of each velocity layer (Piano,Mezzoforte,Forte) & Doubled Presets of each velocity type. In addition to multi-velocity main instruments, there are single velocity (Mezzoforte) versions of special attacks. Includes 2-Staccato,2-Sordini, 2-Stopped, 2-Tongued variants & Doubled Presets of these variants. Also includes short & long crescendo presets + some \"gliss\" attacks.
    Price $59

Bigga Orchestral Brass, Trumpet
    The B.O.B. Trumpet Contains 1 CD of solo Trumpet.
    348meg of Trumpet. All wavs Full envelope/no loops. Two separate versions of every Instrument Preset allow unique, true Doubling Presets to be included. You get two separate Multi-Velocity Trumpets and their Doubler Presets, plus separate Presets of each velocity layer (Piano,Mezzoforte,Forte) & Doubled Presets of each velocity type. In addition to multi-velocity main instruments, there are single velocity (Mezzoforte) versions of special attacks. Includes 2-Staccato,2-Sordini & 2-Tongued variants & Doubled Presets of these variants. Also includes short & long crescendo presets and some special \"gliss\" attacks. *The 2 Sordini Presets have Mezzoforte & Forte Layers with their Doubled Presets.
    Price $59

For info on how to buy and mp3-demos, please visit www.biggagiggas.com

Peace
    Worra

Re: Bigga Giggas release B.O.B

Congratulations!
    These are some of the best demo`s i have heard!!! It makes me want to go and get this 4 cd-rom library right away..... well,....... and that`s what i intend to do

------------------
    ......... regards

[This message has been edited by MUSICMAN (edited 03-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by MUSICMAN (edited 03-05-2002).]

Worra,
    Congratulations with this amazing library!
    The demo\'s sound fantastic. (Bravo\'s for Maarten and Simon).
    I really want that trumpet! What a great sound. This is an offer that will be very hard to refuse, I\'m shure.
    What a remarkable achievement.

Michiel Post

..oh my God, it\'s a miracle. Goosebump city...on my shopping list!!

-david abraham

question: on Demo4 was the volume/timbre swell on the \'F\' (at 00:20) performed? via velocity? or was it programmed in the sequencer?

-david abraham

[This message has been edited by David Abraham Fenton (edited 03-05-2002).]

I am happy to see this release. Thank you for taking your time, Worra and making it rock (I\'m sure).

You\'ll have my order by the end of the week.

Great price

------------------
    Francis Belardino
    fbelardino@score4post.com

Composer/Sound Designer
    www.score4post.com

Sounds wonderful! Great demos Simon and Maarten.

Nice price.

(Still looking forward to the classical guitar.)

Wow!!!!
    Worra this library sounds incredable!!!! I can\'t wait to own this library! Great job!

Russ

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Abraham Fenton:
    question: on Demo4 was the volume/timbre swell on the \'F\' (at 00:20) performed? via velocity? or was it programmed in the sequencer?

-david abraham

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi David.

That one\'s made by Simon Ravn.
    Simon, could you answer this?

/Worra

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Abraham Fenton:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is just a combination of the natural sound of the sample and then some volume change via MIDI expression controller change.

Go Back to forum