• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Vocal Tools Classical Edition | The Tenor DLV

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Vocal Tools Classical Edition | The Tenor DLV

Vocal Tools Classical Edition | The Tenor v2 | DLV

This post has been updated to reflect version 2 of the Tenor.

Produced by Francis Belardino, the Tenor DLV is an individual download version of the forthcoming Vocal Tools collection by Bela D Media.com. Powered exclusively with Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and 3, the Tenor is sung with a dark and haunting operatic vocal style that lends itself perfectly to any film or media project.

Slave to the phrase? Not this time! By means of unique programming, sample editing, and the advanced VT script the user has complete control over the elements within a given phrase across the vocal scale. Effortlessly create moving and realistic melodies of your own. The Tenor also includes pure phrases, voiced and unvoiced vocal elements.

What is sung? The Tenor has a significant gathering of Latin and Gregorian vocal elements. In addition, you will find “Moving Vowels” such as/and for example: Ah Say Too V Chay. This style of vocal sampling held tremendous success with Bela D Media’s DIVA series but now the game has changed. You control the phrase!

The Tenor is 24-bit audio recorded direct via the CAD Trion 8000 tube microphone.

Vocal Tools VT Script

The VT script is a power tool that will unleash your creative genius. The script takes the, “Not a slave to the phrase” statement to a new and exciting level not yet matched. With this insightful and user friendly script, the user has complete control of any give phrase and its elements. From natural legato vocal lines to comprehensive phase manipulation – the command is now in the hands of the composer!

Vocal Tools Classical Edition | The Tenor DLV
    MSRP: $99.99

Enter Product Page

Enter Demo Room

Re: Vocal Tools Classical Edition | The Tenor DLV

Sounds great Francis.

How flexible is the control? For instance if I choose a particular phrase, it sounds like I can choose which note each syllable is sung on - can I decide how long each syllable lasts, or must I play at the speed the phrase was recorded - can I turn a syllable into a melisma?

I think I'm going to have to upgrade to Kontakt 3 now....
    David

Oh my, that sounds incredible!

But Kontakt 3? The upgrade cascade never ends does it?

That really does sound awesome, I have ideas for it's use going round in my head.

This fits in perfectly to TV ad music with or without electronica and on into film land and beyond...

Now all I need is someone to buy my Kontakt 3.....

Congratulations to Bela D on this superb new product..

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

what the heck was so great about Kontakt3 for scripting?
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Eh, this won't work w/Kontakt 2?

--add--

The deom sounds really good - alot of promise there.

Two things for future demos:

1) Make the vox louder - most of us potential buyers will want to hear the vox stand out a bit more - not necessarily sitting in the mix where they "should"

2) Put together a demo or two with at least some harmonies, this way us potential buyers (man, I keeop throwing that out there, don't I!) can here how multiple simul voices will sound. Yanno - key of Em, 3 vox: E/G/B...

Cheers.

Hey NS,

Sorry to post and run. I am very busy at the moment. The Tenor is for K3. If there is a high enough demand for a K2 version, I can port down in a few days. I have to run again but thank you for the kind words thus far.

More demos coming soon!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

I will replay for every person on the planet who doesn't have K3^_-
    Yes there is an insane high demand here for a K2 version! Please make a K2 port! We will be very grateful!!!!
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Well to be totally honest here I think making it for K3 ONLY is a business decision mistake. I know there are LOTS of people who are not that impressed with K3 (Many many Pros as well) and are planning on staying with K2 for quite some time to come. Now - [if] K3 were 64 bit. Well THEN maybe I can understand wanting to tailor your library for that part of the digital world. But it is not. And K2 is STILL more stable than its successor is.

Back! As I said, if there is demand for the Tenor in K2, I will create the version. I should not have said, “Port down” as that is not the case. K3 is not backward compatible.

In any case, I have great optimism and confidence that demo 1 (Gates of Infernus by Eduardo Tarilonte) and the demonstrations to follow; showcase a very useful scoring tool contained within a reasonably priced product!

Best always,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast