"You Can't Trust The Men" (my latest orchestrated song)
This is "You Can't Trust The Men" from my musical, Madhouse. It is the fourth song in the show, and it is sung by Dr. Daniels's ever-suspicious wife, Sharon. During the song, she is joined by an entourage of women as well as her gossipy friend, Caitlyn.
Among my friends, a number of them have cited this as one of their favorites.
And here are the other orchestrated Madhouse songs (as well as the full track list).
1. Overture: http://www.box.net/shared/upct2tuy8q
2. Thank You, Dr. Daniels: http://www.box.net/shared/iuu8rdhk4c
3. The Sand, The Sun, And The Sea: http://www.box.net/shared/pzjlu5fwg4
4. The Sand, The Sun, And The Sea (Reprise)
5. You Can't Trust The Men: http://www.box.net/shared/a6260yqoks
6. The Quazy Quintet
7. The Casa Paris: http://www.box.net/shared/lob6gloisc
8. The Casa Paris (Reprise)
9. Quick Fix
10. Keep Up Your Chin
11. Entr'acte/Room Service
12. Let's Dance To Change: http://www.box.net/shared/2lypbjoggk
13. We Can't Stand It: http://www.box.net/shared/bn8e2tqasw
14. On the Prowl/Howard's Revelation: http://www.box.net/shared/elwnnzzswo
15. No Fear To Fear: http://www.box.net/shared/dc6kjhzxcg
16. I Could Get Along With You: http://www.box.net/shared/tqdutw5wsw
17. I've Gotten Rather Used To Them: http://www.box.net/shared/cmjevyvnk4
18. Del Chaso Grande
19. Reunion (Underscoring): http://www.box.net/shared/f15ckuack4
20. Everyone Has Problems/Finale
Re: You Can't Trust The Men
Gosh, it seems I missed this one along the way, Cool.
Another fine number in quite a project -- which, I see
from more recent posts, is rapidly approaching fruition!