• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Omnisphere Contest

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere Contest

Well it's the last day of the Spectrasonics contest and I'm sure Eric will let us know how things went overall and who the winners are, but it would be interesting to understand from the forum members who has posted an entry and what style they've created with the preview content...

Best

Tim

Re: Omnisphere Contest

Last day to win Omnisphere! :-)

The July 8th episode will be all about the contest winners.

Amazing entries received!

spectrum

I submitted last week or so - I'm very excited about this! Even if I don't win, Omnisphere is on my list of stuff to buy as soon as it comes out, for sure.
    Zircon Studios - Original music for media, electronica, sound design, and synthesis.

I had a blast with my remix! These were some instantly inspiring sounds to work with. Like everyone else, I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on Omnisphere. But in the mean time, it was great to be able to work with the remix content. I'm anxious to hear what others have come up with. A big thanks to Eric and the crew at Spectrasonics for the opportunity!

BTW Eric, is it ok if we all post our remix tunes here?

Please wait until after the winners are announced on July 8th.

Thanks! :-)

spectrum

Gotcha. Thanks, Eric!

Eric - will the winners be announced in the video or will you also have a traditional announcement on the web site? I can just see your servers being hammered by everyone downloading the video to see who's won!

Also please can you make it so the video appears at midnight on 8th Central European Time - I hate having to wait for you guys to wake up ;-)

Yeah...and I am in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kiel View Post
    Eric - will the winners be announced in the video or will you also have a traditional announcement on the web site? I can just see your servers being hammered by everyone downloading the video to see who's won!
    Both.

Also please can you make it so the video appears at midnight on 8th Central European Time - I hate having to wait for you guys to wake up ;-)
    Can't promise that...sorry. :-)

It'll be up on the 8th as soon as we can.

spectrum

Hi Eric,

can you tell us roughly how many entries have you received?

Go Back to forum