• Register
  • Help

Topic: installing second library

installing second library

I have JABB and Kontakt Player 2 on my pc. I am using a custom built machine, in which the software installation was done for me by the company. Kontakt Player is on the C drive - the system drive and the JABB libary is on the sample drive - D drive.

I would like to install GPO. I am assuming there will be an option for me to skip the installation of the Kontakt player since I have it already. Should I just make the install path of the library the same as it is for JABB? Will Kontakt be able to find this library once it is installed? Will I be able to just register the new library once it is installed

Is there anything else I should be doing? Am I going about this the right way?

Re: installing second library

You have been a huge help - thanks!!!

Re: installing second library

I've had JABB for some time using KP2 and just got GPO. I do have C and D drives but keep the libraries on C. I had no difficulty in installing, it was all complete in less than an hour, I let the install programme run and followed the instructions. If you install the KP2 it will just write over the original I think which makes no difference.
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Go Back to forum