• Register
  • Help

Topic: Best Piano plugin ???

Share/Bookmark

Best Piano plugin ???

Hi,

i know the answer to this question can only be based on personal preference alone, but from the majority of users out there, which (VSTI piano plugin) would you say sounds the most grand-est and realistic of them all...

Re: Best Piano plugin ???

Quote Originally Posted by musicmad View Post
    Hi,

i know the answer to this question can only be based on personal preference alone, but from the majority of users out there, which (VSTI piano plugin) would you say sounds the most grand-est and realistic of them all...
    That is a no-brainer. The answer to your question is the Garritan Authorized Steinway.

Have a look around at the many posts of forum members who will attest to the above.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

++++++1
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Thanks, L.G.A.

Mm

Not that I would want to put a damper on the very enthusiastic responses here, but you probably asked in the wrong place. Here in the Garritan forum we're all pretty much Garritan converts, and discussion tends to be about garritan products.

I haven't installed my Steinway yet. Based on the demos I've heard I'm pretty sure I'm going to be tremendously happy with it. But the point is I bought it in the Go-Round pre-order, before hearing any demos, because I was convinced it would be the greatest piano in the world ever, simply based on my past experience of Gary's products. If I'm honest, another product would have to work incredibly hard to get my attention; and I suspect many here are in the same boat.

If you want an opinion that's less biased you should probably ask in the virtual instruments forum, or the Sample Library discussion forum. And then buy the Steinway anyway.
    David

A 'cult'? That's ridiculous.

- k

p.s. Gary, I sent you the title to my house and life's savings as you requested. I look forward to attending the secret midnight meetings.

In GPO I trust.
    "An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have, but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."

- Andy Warhol

Go Back to forum