The Garritan Wiki is undergoing many changes. If you haven't seen it recently, please check it out at For those interested in editing the wiki, please continue reading this post. The following was taken from
Welcome to the Garritan Wiki. With the recent changes to the wiki, we have decided to provide you with a guide on editing the wiki. So let's go over a few topics first.

How do I get an account on the wiki?
In order to edit the wiki, you must have an account. This process is extremely simple and straightforward. Go to Now, type in a username and password into the appropriate boxes and click Create account. Congratulations, you are now registered and logged in on the wiki!

You do not have to fill in the E-mail and Real Name boxes on the wiki as these are optional. You can always fill them in later on your "my preferences" page.

How do I make an edit on the wiki?
To make a change on the wiki, go to the page you want to change. At the top of the page, click the "edit" tab. This will bring up the editor, which works like Microsoft Word. Just make the change and click "Save page", which is located below the editor. The page will update and you will see your change included in the page. It's that simple to make the change.

Where can I get help with the wiki?
If you need help with the wiki, you can contact Colton Provias, the creator of the wiki for help. You can find a list of ways to contact him at

You can post the question on one of the many discussion pages on this wiki.
You can post questions in replies to this topic and I'll do my best to answer them. I'll also be improving this post and its respective article as per your suggestions.