• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics Liquid Grooves Akai version

Spectrasonics Liquid Grooves Akai version

Does the Spectrasonics Liquid Grooves (Groove Control version) for Akai/Emu sample format work with GigaStudio. I\'m not talking about the groove control aspect, but the converting of the Akai samples.

I have the Kurzweil version, but would rather use GigaStudio - it would be just much easier to work with.

Melodialworks Music

Re: Spectrasonics Liquid Grooves Akai version

I am quite shure it will work.

I have both Spectrasonics Burning Grooves AND Liquid Grooves, AKAI versions, converted to GS, which works as expected. My versions of BG and LG do not have the GC extension/update.

I recently bought Spectrasonics BackBeat, also AKAI version, but with the Groove Control Midi and sample files. Works as intended, also on GigaStudio.

Recommended, really high quality stuff.

Re: Spectrasonics Liquid Grooves Akai version

Now I\'ll have to contact Spectrasonics (or is it Illio) to see what there policy is about exchanging formats. One possible problem is that they are no longer marketing the Kurzweil version - I don\'t know why.

BTW, Big Fish Audio is exchanging my Kurzweil format Prosonus Orchestral Collection for the Gig version for the nominal cost of shipping. Now that\'s service. (I\'m really looking forward to getting the Giga version).

Go Back to forum