• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pure Guitars OR Hans Zimmer Guitars???

Share/Bookmark

Pure Guitars OR Hans Zimmer Guitars???

I am trying to sequence the most beautiful sounding coustic guitar for under $200 or so. I am wondering what you guys recommend. I am trying to get that brilliant sounding acoustic guitar that makes you want to cry, if you know what I mean.

I have Acoustic Essentials, but when several notes are ringing I hear this annoying interference effect. I hear high freq harmonics and it sounds quite annoying.

Re: Pure Guitars OR Hans Zimmer Guitars???

Pure Guitars

I second that.

Does Pure Guitars have that cool velocity feature like HZ guitars where if you hit the key real hard you get a half tone slide? I like that . If it does, it\'s mine!

[This message has been edited by Damon (edited 03-02-2002).]

It sure does. If your velocity gets to about 122 you\'ll hear a slide. The slide only works on non open strings. For example you can strike the low E hard as you want and it won\'t slide becuase in reality you can\'t hammer on an open string. It\'s very realistic and there are slide noises you can use at the top of the keyboard. Make it VERY realistic. I fool people with it alot.

Nice! Sounds like I\'ll be buying it

Just wanted to add one more choice to confuse you with :-)

Matt Ragan\'s Maximum Strength Acoustic Guitar
    is absolutely stunning. It does the velocity slide thing you mentioned as well as a host of other cool features and programming.

(I have Acoustic Essentials as well for comparison)

Go Back to forum