• Register
  • Help

Topic: What's going on lately?

West Seneca, NY

Cool What's going on lately?

Sounds like Janet Jackson's "What have you done for me lately". But, yet, wilst, hey, however, be what it may, never the less, I've been playing me ace off for the past two weeks! What is this either feast of famine carp anyway? Yesterday was me first break and finally had time to put my studio back together.
    Hemingway, watts new here in NI land of new composers not to mention decomposer's such as me self.

Here ... have some cake.

I remember as a wee lad growing up watchingk telebision. One aspect was the dialouge and how words have changed meaning since. I was watching a movie early Friday marning and heard an older male character say, "why not be gay and make marry?" Ah, would suggest something entirely different today, ezz yes?

Re: What's going on lately?

Nothing at all, its been BLISSFULLY quiet for two whole weeks, I can't think why !!!!
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Re: What's going on lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen View Post
    "Not that there's anything wrong with that"
    I'm editing a video based on Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, using the original, uncut speech of Lincoln (Walt's original version) played by Royal Dano. In the speech he refers to "the rich and the poor, the gay and the grave" and it gave me a bit of pause.
    Garritan on GarageBand '08 using Intel iMac with 1.5G RAM
    Listen to my collection here

Go Back to forum