• Register
  • Help

Topic: Classic Accordions

Classic Accordions

I have done some re-programming on the releases of the accordions in the \"Classic Accordions\" collection. As good as they sounded originally, they really sound absolutely amazing now! They have more of that \"crisp\" attack and quick release sound, which makes them even more playable now. I honestly cannot tell the difference between real accordions and the re-programmed instruments in the \"Classic Accordions\" collection now.

I will be sending this articulation file upgrade in the next day or so to everybody who has purchased the \"Classic Accordions\" collection.

I will also be posting some new demos of these accordions in the next few days on the MP3 page of our web site.

Bardstown Audio

[This message has been edited by Bardstown Audio (edited 03-01-2002).]

Re: Classic Accordions

Great news, Kip!! Like I said earlier, some of the attacks (and maybe the releases) of the accordions were the only thing that could use a little tweaking in these great instruments. The sound and the programming of the accordions is absolutely amazing and I\'m using them on more and more occasions.

Best regards,

Right on Kip

I have to say I\'m very impressed ... with how impressed I am by the accordian library.

I never thought I\'d like the sounds of an accordian so much.

I still need some time to really use them tho

Really...I am an Idiot

I have just sent a mass emailing of the upgraded articulation files for the \"Classic Accordions\" versions 2.0 to all of my customers who have purchased this collection. If by chance anyone has failed to receive these upgrades, please let me know and I will immediately send them to you.

In the next couple of days, I will be posting some new demos of the \"Classic Accordions,\" which will reflect these upgrades. I will also redo some of my existing demos of the \"Classic Accordions\" as well. These upgrades make for a much quicker release time, which makes for even better sound and playability of these accordions.

Bardstown Audio

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar
    Dallas, Texas

Hi all...

Kip, got the upgrade, and thanks for this. It makes all the difference in the world. What\'s ironic is how much more dynamically expressive they feel with the tighter programming. Now I definitely get the feeling of \"leaning in\" to the bellows when I play lines.

For those of you who have not been following Kip\'s work, he is proving himself to be a highly conscientious developer. He listens to people, respects them, and keeps his libraries fresh with continuing updates designed to enhance their value. Each of the libraries in his catalog ranks in the \"must have\" category for people wanting those instruments.

By the way, I used the Bosendorfer Piano in several little jazz tunes for a show opening this week, and it sounds great pumping through about 10,000 watts of theater amplification. Also used Purrrfect Drums, Quantum Leap Brass (excellent trumpet and sax falls, Nick), and the Larry Seyer Acoustic Bass. No one believes that a note of it is sampled--I had to literally open GigaStudio and play the sequence. People\'s jaws were hitting the floor.

Thank you very much for all of your compliments!

Bardstown Audio

Go Back to forum