• Register
  • Help

Topic: K2 manual

Share/Bookmark

K2 manual

I got a copy of K2.1 in a download version, no manual. (Apparently I am legal otherwise).
    Is it possible to get a manual somewhere?
    As a GS user I am lost trying to use this sampler. I got a few peeps out of it, converting my .gig samples to K2. I am running it with Sonar 6, K2 as a plug in. Is that the way I should run it?

Thanks, and sorry for the basic questions. I did go a long way into this Forum, but did not get yet answers for this.

Thanks

Ted

Re: K2 manual

Ted,

My DAW is down at the moment so I can't verify this but isn't there a software manual within the program? Look in the help file or F1 (on a PC) and see if it's not hiding in there.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Thanks Jaybee.

It looks that I am so green on this that while I almost broke my knuckles pushing F1, nothing pops up, and on the one page Kontakt lets me see there is NO help to push either.
    Maybe there is an other page I should be looking at? I have on the left side Files,Database,Modules,Engine,Auto. On the right Browser, Outputs,Keyboard, Master kontrol.
    Oh, by this time you lost your patience with me, and I cant blame you....
    Looking at the files available in the Windows browser, there is no Help file at all with Kontakt 2. Maybe I have the whitest of all elephants?

If you have a little more patience,

bless you

Ted

No, Ted. I've not lost patience with you. It's just that my DAW will be down until Wednesday and I can't verify what I wrote but was writing from my feeble retired brain. Hopefully someone else will chime in here and give you some good answers.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Thumbs down Re: K2 manual

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Vanya View Post
    Maybe I have the whitest of all elephants?
    Or the blackest of all crackware. Sounds like it.

Go Back to forum