• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chris Hein Guitars - Chords

Share/Bookmark

Chris Hein Guitars - Chords

Hey, I'm wondering if any Chris Hein Guitars users out there have figured out any way to do power chords while in chord mode 1. Is it possible? I guess it's possible in chord mode 2, though nothing ever sounds right when I use chord mode 2.

UPDATE: Well, I figured out that chord mode 2 wasn't working for me because of some strange bug (wrong notes play and some stop all of a sudden) - perhaps a memory issue. Chord mode 1 started doing the same thing the other day and I found out if it does happen, closing the instance of Kontakt and reopening it alleviates the problem.

Re: Chris Hein Guitars - Chords

Chord mode 2 works very well for powerchords, at least for me anyway.
    In combination with a good amp it sounds quite powerful.

Regarding your problems:
    Are you using the Kontakt Player or Kontakt 2/3 on Pc or Mac? do you have the latest updates applied?
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

Re: Chris Hein Guitars - Chords

Quote Originally Posted by Rogles View Post
    Hey, I'm wondering if any Chris Hein Guitars users out there have figured out any way to do power chords while in chord mode 1. Is it possible? I guess it's possible in chord mode 2, though nothing ever sounds right when I use chord mode 2.

UPDATE: Well, I figured out that chord mode 2 wasn't working for me because of some strange bug (wrong notes play and some stop all of a sudden) - perhaps a memory issue. Chord mode 1 started doing the same thing the other day and I found out if it does happen, closing the instance of Kontakt and reopening it alleviates the problem.
    Just wanted to emphasize what Przemyslaw said. Powerchords work well in chord mode 2. It sounds as if you haven´t installed the latest nki-files. They are on DVD 4 (in the package you bought). Make sure to install them
    best regards
    Raindog

Go Back to forum