• Register
  • Help

Topic: Take a listen! :o)

Share/Bookmark

Wink Take a listen! :o)

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hello!

On behalf of The Blondes In Disguise, I'd like to share our new myspace music page and invite you to check out our just-released rock album! We used Garritan pianos and strings in many of our eight new songs, and we are thrilled to finally have some finished music to share with the Northern Sounds community!

www.myspace.com/blondesindisguise

Songs with GPO or the Strad:
    Struck Out Bad With Me (piano)
    Crank It Up (strings, piano, Strad)

(Also Can't See Farther, and I'm Outta Here, but these songs are not available online, yet.)

Thanks to everyone who helped us with technical questions when we were first figuring out how to work with GPO. You're the best!

Sincerely, Jen

Re: Take a listen! :o)

Jen

Very cool and good music! I enjoyed your tracks. You are a real original. If you don't mind, I'll see about having this copied in the Garritan Listening Room in this forum to get more comments.

Blondes in Disguise Rock!

Thanks for posting this.

My best,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Hello!

On behalf of The Blondes In Disguise, I'd like to share our new myspace music page and invite you to check out our just-released rock album! We used Garritan pianos and strings in many of our eight new songs, and we are thrilled to finally have some finished music to share with the Northern Sounds community!

www.myspace.com/blondesindisguise

Songs with GPO or the Strad:
    Struck Out Bad With Me (piano)
    Crank It Up (strings, piano, Strad)

(Also Can't See Farther, and I'm Outta Here, but these songs are not available online, yet.)

Thanks to everyone who helped us with technical questions when we were first figuring out how to work with GPO. You're the best!

Sincerely, Jen

Smile Re: Take a listen! :o)

Gary,

Hey! Thanks for listening! We're honored that you took the time to check out our stuff. Our music wouldn't be nearly as good if it weren't for your sounds! Sure, we'd love it if you'd repost our thread--thanks a million!

Many smiles,
    Jeni & Kyndi

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    Jen

Very cool and good music! I enjoyed your tracks. You are a real original. If you don't mind, I'll see about having this copied in the Garritan Listening Room in this forum to get more comments.

Blondes in Disguise Rock!

Thanks for posting this.

My best,

Gary
    www.myspace.com/blondesindisguise Vote for our Mad Men Auditions!

Re: Take a listen! :o)

Outstanding! Enjoyed the tracks immensely. Thanks for sharing, Jenna.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Go Back to forum