• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Update Bela D Media!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Update Bela D Media!

The Tenor v2.1

Breath
    We have added vocal breath control. In real-time, the user may allow the singer to breathe in between or, within a vocal cue. The breath samples respond to velocity in the company of randomized volume or by a simple KS in manual mode.

FX
    The user will find a drop down menu that will allow a choice of FX on/off, Impulse Response and/or NI plug-in reverb. Though the supplied IRF is most superior, it is CPU intensive – thus and by request – we have made this new feature available. In addition, we have created an FX intensity dial that may be assigned to any MIDI CC.

Reset All
    The user can select this function to clear all phrases and start an alternative choice.

Consonants Update
    Softer sung consonants have been added to the sample pool.

The Tenor v2.1 update will be available with the next 24-48 hours. This is a free update to all Tenor users. Visit the Bela D user forum for more details and download instructions.

Retro Flute V1.2

We have introduced a feature requested by our users. This feature allows the user to press a key switch while still sounding a sustained. What is triggered on the said key switch, is instantly heard without pause of the sustained note.

This is a free update to all Retro Flute users. Please visit the Bela D user forum for more details and download instructions.

Best to all always,
    Bela D Media.com

Re: Update Bela D Media!

Now just HOLD IT!!!

Boy, I'm away for a few days and BOOM, there is a scripted Tenor. After download I hardly have time to go through all the new cool things this baby can do and than BAAM! A new version is coming.

STOP IT!!!

Just kidding, I think you guys are going to set a new world record in free-updates. I wouldn't think twice about getting any of your libs.

Nice job, and, hrm, keep 'em coming!!!

Thanks a lot BelaD!

We are the musikmakers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
    -Willy Wonka

www.lavergren.com
    Follow me on Twitter!

Thanx Francis but I couldn't find ''The Tenor v2.1'' update even in the forum! is it not ready yet ?

Regards.

Edit: The update has been delayed slightly. It will be available later today or tomorrow.

Thank you,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

The update is now complete. All users have been emailed download instructions.

Thank you,

may i just say, that i finaly had some time to try the new udated version of the tenor...and i was very impressed.
    Brilliant, and it sounds incredible and works very well.

A great product , and im realy waiting for the soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Pzy-Clone View Post
    may i just say, that i finaly had some time to try the new udated version of the tenor...and i was very impressed.
    Brilliant, and it sounds incredible and works very well.

A great product , and im realy waiting for the soprano
    As I have said in the past, 5 star reviews are awesome but noting tops the accolades of a user. Thank you ever so much!

May i just ask, the reason for the scripted instruments being in "time machine" mode in kontakt?

This is for the offset function, and the "speed" settings...right?
    So if i set it to dfd, it will only impact these functions, and not anythng else, right?

Correct! I don't care for speed altering natural vibrato but it does help in a tough spot score wise. Hence why it is there. On the other hand, offset is a very powerful feature!

Yes, and the speed function can also be fun for experiments.

BUt however, spending 400MB or precious ram on the master Template , is a bit too much lol, so just making sure there are no vital scripting functions getting lost with dfd mode, other then offset offcourse.

Go Back to forum