It began as an exercise with Overture. On top of the string orchestral tracks I'd put as a piano-track the Full Strings and fiddled around with chords (recording in Overture). Next I began to improvise and suddenly this emerged into this lovely piece.
(and a bit of a Rondo)
It seems important for some of you.
Improvisation and recording in/with Overture and my Oberheim keyboard : 3 hrs.;
Notating, amending and arranging the piece into this one: 27 hrs.;
Corrections and adding some new phrases: 2 hrs.;
Sonar rendering: one full day (already had the setup as a template).
Enjoy as I did when composing this piece,
[yes, I used a handful of classical clichés, but who cares]