• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: The Tenor v2 | Free Kontakt Demo

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up The Tenor v2 | Free Kontakt Demo

Discover the power and potential of Vocal Tools | Classical Edition | The Tenor V2

Produced by Francis Belardino, the Tenor DLV is an individual download version of the forthcoming Vocal Tools collection by Bela D Media.com. Powered exclusively with Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and 3, the Tenor is sung with a dark and haunting operatic vocal style that lends itself perfectly to any film or media project...

Product Page

The Tenor v2 Demo is a complete nki file (SC - Ee Zay Lah.nki) contained within the full version. Nothing has been altered. The user is free to explore all aspects of the VT script and more. Be certain to study up on all of the vast features and enjoy your test drive!

The demo offer has expired!

All the very best,
    Bela D Media.com

Re: The Tenor v2 | Free Kontakt Demo

Thanks Bela D.

I've never had a need for a library like this but it is impressive from the demo.

Quote Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
    I've never had a need for a library like this but it is impressive from the demo.
    Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Hi Bela D.

I just downloaded and wanted to unzip/rar it, but it says: passwort needed... . Hm, did I anything wrong?

My best and Thanks!

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Yes. The Extraction password is given on the DL page. PM me and I will resend. Those who have the DL, please do not post the password here.
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Oops, sorry I didn`t saw it there..... . Maybe the reason was that yersterday I had drunken 2 glases of red wine... .

Ok, I will pm you.

Thanks again!

Gunther
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Hey Guys I just downloaded the Tenor Demo and I am Extra excited to try it out, but the extraction password did not work.
    ---do I put the hypens?
    ---I downladed on 1 computer and moved to my Music Pc is that what the problem is?(I dont think so)
    --What am I doing wrong I thought I was computer savy I gues not.

I also have a question
    -- I am in the middle of scoring a tv show (that will be airing) and if I wanted to use the demo tenor would/could I? I read the user agreement and I didnt see that information can someone please clarify.

Never Mind the password worked.

If someone can answer the question about using the demo tenor on air.
    Thanks
    G.

Quote Originally Posted by GsPop View Post
    Hey Guys I just downloaded the Tenor Demo and I am Extra excited to try it out, but the extraction password did not work.
    ---do I put the hypens?
    ---I downladed on 1 computer and moved to my Music Pc is that what the problem is?(I dont think so)
    --What am I doing wrong I thought I was computer savy I gues not.
    I tried to copy and paste it from the Firefox browser and it didn't work. I opened up the page in IE and the copy and paste worked.

It is a bit awkward to open up a "demo".

It's nice to see another developer putting out a "demo" that is not an MP3. I hope they make practice of this.

Go Back to forum