• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: You know what I'd Really like to have?

Share/Bookmark

You know what I'd Really like to have?

I'd like to have a Garritan mouse pad! Does such a thing even exist? How can I obtain one (if the answer is "Yes"?) It would make my music soooo much better.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

string quartet (ˈstriŋ kwȯr-ˈtet) n. a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about composers

Re: You know what I'd Really like to have?

A Garritan line of merchandise? Mouse pads, shirts, etc. I would definitely be on the look-out for anyone else wearing a Garritan shirt when I go out in public.
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

I could really go for a GPO coffee mug!
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

I would definitely be on the look-out for anyone wearing a Garritan shirt when I go out in public.
    So might I, but perhaps not for the same reason
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Are we overstretching things a bit?

I think that the real thing ( Gary himself ), with us on every occasion would be fun. If only HIS day had more than 2,000 hours, it would be fine. Gary, remember the phone call day? Imagine that in real life!

Really though, I think that if Gary was to make some lovely jpgs or bmps, with various pics, maybe GPO, maybe the new fab organ, along with the names, etc, in various sizes, to be used in mousepads, t-shirts, and even desktop wall papers would be great fun!

In fact! I'm pretty sure that a lot of us around here know how to tweak paint, or PS, or another equally good image program! Why not have a competition to create pics based on Garritan and Garritan products? The winner gets... whatever, it's for fun not for the winning!

Gary? What say you?

Already had the shirts a few years ago. Still have mine. When I wear it someone always asks; "What's so personal about the orchestra?"
    Seriously, that's the truth!
    I am pretty sure the shirts are not in print any more but I could be wrong.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas View Post
    Really though, I think that if Gary was to make some lovely jpgs or bmps, with various pics, maybe GPO, maybe the new fab organ, along with the names, etc, in various sizes, to be used in mousepads, t-shirts, and even desktop wall papers would be great fun!

In fact! I'm pretty sure that a lot of us around here know how to tweak paint, or PS, or another equally good image program! Why not have a competition to create pics based on Garritan and Garritan products? The winner gets... whatever, it's for fun not for the winning!

Gary? What say you?
    I think that's a great idea.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

"An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have, but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."

- Andy Warhol

Ahoy

Sorry, that's just stuff. You really have to have GPOA and GOS 2. I wanna hear it, I don't want to look at it....
    chees, lets's get back to virtual reality.

tony h
    tony h
    Master Comp. P5 deluxe intel dual core, Windows XP Pro, 4G ram, HD's=OS Audio, two samples, Cubase 3/4 , GVI Kirk Hunter Concert strings, KH Concert brass, Emerald, Miroslav strings, brass, Quantum Leap brass. DAW and Master comp by pcaudiolabs- Slave Comp for VI only, Gigabyte Intel ,8G ram, ethernet, Windows Vista Ultimatex64, VI Ensemble,VI SE Appasionata strings.

Go Back to forum