• Register
  • Help

Topic: Since Matt Regan Guitar doesnt work for me.....

Share/Bookmark

Since Matt Regan Guitar doesnt work for me.....

Can anyone recommend a similar guitar sample thats as good as the MR one? Its a shame I cant get it to run properly. I posted a thread regarding my problems with pops/clicks etc.

BTW, I own the Jacarenda guitar, but I dont like it as much as the Regan one. :-(

Re: Since Matt Regan Guitar doesnt work for me.....

You may want to check out the \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos\" collection from Bardstown Audio. The Guitars in this collection are not \"flat top\" guitars. They are acoustic and electric archtop guitars, and there is a variety of high quality sampled acoustic guitars with multi velocity layers and release triggered samples, where you hear the sound of the finger coming off of the finger board. There are also fingered samples, in addition to picked samples.

You can listen to MP3 demos on our web site of these various guitars that are available in this collection.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Kip,

Thanks for the link, but thats not the sound I\'m looking for. I need something that sounds like a Martin.

You might want to consider the Jim Corrigan High Strung Nashville Guitars, or Yellow Tools pure guitars for more of a Martin sound, though I am not sure if Pure Guitars has any Martin guitar samples, but there are some flat tops.

Kip

Closest to that sound so far is still pure guitars, i did a A B test with a real Martin and the yellow tools tweaked a bit and got them sounding as good, as of today i\'d say it\'s the best buy for pure finger picking Martinesque acoustic guitar sound (except Matt Raegan which i haven\'t tried) imho.

Franky. www.vintaudio.com

[This message has been edited by Franky (edited 02-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Franky (edited 02-25-2002).]

Go Back to forum