• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: New "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" From Bardstown Audio

Share/Bookmark

New "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" From Bardstown Audio

Bardstown Audio is pleased to announce our latest new product release.. 24 bit 96k "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" in EXS24, Kontakt, HALion, and Giga 3 & 4 sampler formats.

This new release from Bardstown Audio is the most complete collection of Fender Jazz & Precision Basses available. These Fender basses were setup with both round wound and flat wound strings and sample recorded at 24 bit 96k with various pickup settings using the highest quality professional studio equipment and recording methods in order to provide all of the essential sounds of Fender Jazz and Precision basses. The sound quality of these new sampled "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" from Bardstown Audio is absolutely stunning!

For complete detailed information, MP3 demos, and ordering information, of these new "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" from Bardstown Audio visit our web site at www.BardstownAudio.com

In addition to providing the highest quality sampled instruments, Bardstown Audio is always available seven days a week for customer service, tech support, and orders, by both telephone and email for all our customers around the world in order to provide the very best customer service and satisfaction. Most companies these days hide behind the veil of the internet and have impersonal relationships with their customers by providing email contact only and online shopping. At Bardstown Audio we always do business the "old fashioned" way by providing all our customers with warm and friendly personal service over the telephone seven days a week.

Best regards,

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    Bardstown, Kentucky USA
    www.BardstownAudio.com

Re: New "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" From Bardstown Audio

Congratulations on the release of your new library Kip.

If it's anything like your other libraries, "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" will be a winner.

Wishing you breat success with it.

Gary Garritan

Thank you Gary for your warm wishes and compliments, which are very much appreciated!

You have some amazing instrument libraries as well!

All the best,

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.BardstownAudio.com

I just received these and have been playing with them and they are superb. When you run them through 1K Mulitmedia's Ampeg SVX bass amp simulator, particularly the B-15s, the sound is amazing. This is now my"go to."
    Composer, Logic Certified Trainer, Level 2,
    author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 9."

www.jayasher.com

Jay,

Thank you so much for your comments and compliments, which are very much appreciated!

These new Fender Basses with their straight forward pristine sounding clean tones do lend themselves in a very nice way to sculpting many different desired tones with amp simulation processing and EQ.

I have just completed programming Digidesign "Structure" instrument files for these new Fender Basses. I am also in the process of programming other Bardstown Audio instruments in Structure format as well.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.BardstownAudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bardstown Audio View Post
    Bardstown Audio is pleased to announce our latest new product release.. 24 bit 96k "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" in EXS24, Kontakt, HALion, and Giga 3 & 4 sampler formats.

This new release from Bardstown Audio is the most complete collection of Fender Jazz & Precision Basses available. These Fender basses were setup with both round wound and flat wound strings and sample recorded at 24 bit 96k with various pickup settings using the highest quality professional studio equipment and recording methods in order to provide all of the essential sounds of Fender Jazz and Precision basses. The sound quality of these new sampled "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" from Bardstown Audio is absolutely stunning!

For complete detailed information, MP3 demos, and ordering information, of these new "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" from Bardstown Audio visit our web site at www.BardstownAudio.com

In addition to providing the highest quality sampled instruments, Bardstown Audio is always available seven days a week for customer service, tech support, and orders, by both telephone and email for all our customers around the world in order to provide the very best customer service and satisfaction. Most companies these days hide behind the veil of the internet and have impersonal relationships with their customers by providing email contact only and online shopping. At Bardstown Audio we always do business the "old fashioned" way by providing all our customers with warm and friendly personal service over the telephone seven days a week.

Best regards,

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    Bardstown, Kentucky USA
    www.BardstownAudio.com
    Mr. McGinnis!

You've done it again. I had so much fun working the "Green Dolphin Street" Demo with your Fender Round Bass (V1). When I work with great sounding samples as in this case, the inspiration to perform and improvised increases my energy levels 10 fold!

You can always depend upon great quality when it is created by Bardstown Audio and its creator and sound delveloper Kip McGinnis!

Alan Russell
    Please Visit My New & Revised Official Website Below

http://AlanRussell-Music.com

Alan,

Many thanks for your compliments which are most appreciated!

Here is a link for your "Green Dolphin Street" demo...

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/insite/mp3/815.mp3

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.BardstownAudio.com

I am pleased to report that we have been receiving quite a few most favorable and enthusiastic compliments from customers on our new "Fender Jazz & Precision Basses" that we released last month, some of which are posted on our "User Comments" page on our web site.

I would like to mention that we provide a special $50 discount on each additional Bardstown Audio sampled instrument product that is purchased at the same time. For example, if you purchase two Bardstown Audio sampled instrument products at the same time you get a $50 discount, and if you purchase three Bardstown Audio sampled instrument products you get a $100 discount, etc.

In addition to providing high quality sampled instrument products, we also provide the very best service by being available seven days a week by both telephone and email for customer service, tech support, and orders.

Kindest regards,

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.BardstownAudio.com

Here is a link to a new demo featuring one of the Bardstown Fender Basses that I just received from one of our customers.

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/insite/mp3/816.mp3

Enjoy!

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.BardstownAudio.com

Nice top end fret buzz !!

I just started buying Basses and I like this demo very much. I have found the lower notes and layers sound good on the 2 I have purchased, but the high end was lacking slightly. Besides I love the P Bass when played right.

I'll buy it if you tell me what Piano was being used, as that Piano has the right comp tones for the left hand I am looking for also.

Do we have a deal?

JV

P.S. Thanks for staying with Giga even though it is shelved temporarily.
    JimmyV

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast