• Register
  • Help

Topic: keyboard controller with 64 bit drivers

Share/Bookmark

keyboard controller with 64 bit drivers

Hi. I'm looking for a 25 key controller with a good pitch and mod wheel to use instead of my m-audio axiom 25, which doesnt yet have 64 bit drivers.
    (They tell me they're looking into it - but who knows...)

Does anyone have a small keyboard controller, with the above wheels, that works under xp64? I should add - I'm looking preferably for firewire or usb connection.

Thanks.

Re: keyboard controller with 64 bit drivers

Quote Originally Posted by jjloving View Post
    FWIW I'm using an Axiom 61 on Vista x64 without installing drivers from M-Audio. I just plugged it in, turned it on, and and it worked

Jon
    That seems to work with all of M-Audio's controllers. It might even be a better option.

Thanks for the tips - but I should point out 'for the record' that the Axiom controller ( the 25 key one at least, I assume all of them) doesnt work with xp64. Boo hoo!!

I got a Yamaha kx25 that works in xp64 and also, btw, works very easily Cubase. Eg: I can actually *use* the transport functions and track arming - straight away, no problems. Never got that going with the Axiom - probably could of eventually - but too much stuffing around for my liking.

Its got nice wheels too..

Quote Originally Posted by Gesticulator01 View Post
    Thanks for the tips - but I should point out 'for the record' that the Axiom controller ( the 25 key one at least, I assume all of them) doesnt work with xp64. Boo hoo!!
    M-Audio has a forum. Guess what most of the complaints are about. Lack of 64 bit OS support on just about everything they have.

Go Back to forum