• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Tenor v2 | New Audio Demo

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up The Tenor v2 | New Audio Demo

The Crossing

Composed by, Oliver Wallner

Re: The Tenor v2 | New Audio Demo

Fantastic work on this. Not much else I can say, but simply superb. Best, Joseph

Oliver, that's really an excellent demo!* Great composition and orchestration.

And whoever made that Tenor library - its not half bad either.

Kudos to you both!

*Not to detract from your performance, but I wonder how it would sound with slightly more ambience on the tenor?

EDIT: btw, the BelaD player doesn't work on the Mac either in Safari nor Firefox. It just plays the first demo, but the second and third won't play.

It might be me - cos I'm listening on headphones - but the Tenor seems to be completely buried for a lot of the time. Great piece, and great orchestration, but I'm having to work awfully hard to tell what the Tenor is doing.
    David

Thank you for your kind words. It was really fun to work with this library - it's pretty easy to build convincing lines with the built-in script. I'm really looking forward to testing the soprano library.

Pingu - perhaps you're right. It's hard for me to judge this because obviously I KNOW what the vocalist does and so it automatically sounds right to me.

-Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by DeOlivier View Post
    Thank you for your kind words. It was really fun to work with this library - it's pretty easy to build convincing lines with the built-in script. I'm really looking forward to testing the soprano library.

Pingu - perhaps you're right. It's hard for me to judge this because obviously I KNOW what the vocalist does and so it automatically sounds right to me.

-Oliver
    It may equally just be because I'm listening on headphones - I wouldn't set too much store by what I say. Great piece though.
    David

I agree with Pingo. The Tenor is mixed too low.

way 2 Lo.

A suggestion on your vocal demos, have one at full mix and another voice only?

Rock on.

+1 +1 +1

I've LONG yearned for Bela D Media to publish dry&soloed demos of all their vocal products. They're all hidden inside a mix
    I understand that these aren't meant to replace a solo vocalist in a solo piece (pretty sure a software won't be able to do that for a while) but I'd still like to hear!

We released a free demo of the product! You did have the chance to audition the product right out of the box. While I agree that this demo could stand for a remix, I also feel that it is the best "real world" usage of the product. The composer felt the voice was in a pocket. Who am I to disagree?
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum