• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO and Delta1010 soundcard midi

Share/Bookmark

GPO and Delta1010 soundcard midi

Hi folks, this is my first post. I am setting up gpo for the first time but I cannot get the midi to work properly. I am accustomed to using Reason and all works fine there.

When I set everything up, it shows that I am using the 1010 midi, both in and out are "on" - but nothing happens. I have sound and the gpo keyboard works just fine with the mouse. Am I missing something?

Re: GPO and Delta1010 soundcard midi

Hi avalon,

Welcome to the Garritan forum on Northernsounds. Can you give us a bit more information on the problem? Are you on a Mac or PC? Are you running the standalone Kontakt Player or is it running inside a host (Logic, Cakewalk, Cubase)?

-Reegs

Im running the stand-alone on a pc. Thanks for getting involved

Welcome to the forum.
    Hi folks, this is my first post. I am setting up gpo for the first time but I cannot get the midi to work properly. I am accustomed to using Reason and all works fine there.

When I set everything up, it shows that I am using the 1010 midi, both in and out are "on" - but nothing happens. I have sound and the gpo keyboard works just fine with the mouse. Am I missing something?
    This depends on your set-up but there is a default setting that plays sounds at zero volume until the mod wheel is moved. If you move the wheel when playing it alters the volume in GPO and this MAY start the sound working.
    This is a regular problem with beginners to Garritan
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

well heck, I dont have a clue what happened but I fired it up today and it woks perfectly!? Was worried cuz I swore I set it up properly. Thanks guys!

Go Back to forum