• Register
  • Help

Topic: Windows XP64 music software compatibility ... I hope everyone finds this helpful!

Share/Bookmark

Windows XP64 music software compatibility ... I hope everyone finds this helpful!

Hello everyone!
    I recently added a "Resources" page to my web site, on which there is a list of many music software programs I have tested in Windows XP Professional 64-bit. I have a list of what works and doesn't work, as well as some 64-bit bugs that I've found.
    I searched for a long time to find out what worked and what didn't before upgrading to 64-bit, but I found very little information on the subject, and most people on forums were just as curious as I was. So, after pioneering, I'd just like to share with you what I learned ... I hope you find it helpful!
    God bless,
    Alex

Re: Windows XP64 music software compatibility ... I hope everyone finds this helpful!

Thanks Alex!

Good resource.

Steve

Re: Windows XP64 music software compatibility ... I hope everyone finds this helpful!

Good stuff Alex! Very informative and easy to read, though in the future, one post about it would do.

Welcome to Northernsounds.

-Reegs

No problem! Reegs, it's my first time on this forum, and I don't know how many people read other topics just for the heck of it ... just wanted to make sure as many people got it as possible!

Welcome Alex,

Wow, disturbing to see how much of a hassle the upgrading may be. I will stick with my 32 system for a while.

All the very best,

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Go Back to forum