• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO cubase samples on the GPO site?

Share/Bookmark

GPO cubase samples on the GPO site?

I have been trying to download some cpr files to see how others set up GPO in cubase (I have Cubase 4) but all of the files on the GPO site's cubase resource page don't seem to be accessible (I keep getting 404s) does anybody have any idea?

On the other hand it would also be nice to know which files are using the kontakt 2 player, as after upgrading to that it doesn't seem possible to use the K1 vst at all (it complains about some files being generated by later versions of kontakt)...

Re: GPO cubase samples on the GPO site?

When you upgrade from KP1 to KP2 you download a different set of samples, to a different file position. I don't think you can run KP1 and KP2 on the same machine, the update prevents this. Run KP2 in all instances.

I don't know whats happened to the Cubase files, I also get page not found, lets see if anyone can tell us.
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Hi Guys, I was looking at this page yesterday and fixed a few problems and the links were working for me. It's possible I got the wrong page, can you post a link to the page where you're finding the problems?

I am referring to this page's "Cubase songs and mp3 files"

http://www.garritan.com/GPO-CubasePage.html

also if the samples there are using K1 then it might not be very useful since I would assume most people would have upgraded to K2 by now...

Should be all working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Monaghan View Post
    Should be all working now.
    thanks! Do you by any chance have the info there about which samples use K1 and which K2 to add to the table? If not I guess I'll just d/load them all and see which work...

Quote Originally Posted by wdreamsmaycome View Post
    thanks! Do you by any chance have the info there about which samples use K1 and which K2 to add to the table? If not I guess I'll just d/load them all and see which work...
    I'm sorry, I don't have that information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Monaghan View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't have that information.
    thanks anyways, I found a post detailing how to get KP1 and KP2 to work together so I hopefully will be able to look at most of the samples

Go Back to forum