• Register
  • Help

Topic: Heavyocity Evolve CM Demo?

Share/Bookmark

Heavyocity Evolve CM Demo?

Hi,

I was interested in getting the Heavyocity Evolve 'Mini' package in Computer Music. Unfortunately, I can't find a magazine stand near me (Seattle) that has the issue... and ordering it on-line is fairly dear. ($20 w shipping).

Does anyone know if 'Heavyocity' has this content available anywhere else? Perhaps on-line for download?

TIA,

---JC

Re: Heavyocity Evolve CM Demo?

I think that when they label the software/library with CM is because it is exclusive to them and usually samples are not coming back in up coming DVD either. By the way, the samples in Rex format are really good, but you have to use them as is or with the Play VSTi which isn't that great however. So it is probably far from the playability of the real product which seems to use Kontakt programing/scripting extensively.

Just wanted to say I finally got this copy of CM.

I usually can't stand CM, or their silly software, but it was worth it for the 'Micro-Evolve'.

Micro-Evolve is already in use for some production work and I shall be purchasing 'Evolve' forthwith.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WONDERFUL!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---JC

PS: But marketing it in CM seems silly. I'd much rather have purchased a $20 'micro-trial' version direct from Heavyocity. Maybe, if you buy the full package, you get your $20 back.

Quote Originally Posted by Suntower View Post
    Just wanted to say I finally got this copy of CM.

PS: But marketing it in CM seems silly. I'd much rather have purchased a $20 'micro-trial' version direct from Heavyocity.
    i vote for this, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Suntower View Post
    Hi,

I was interested in getting the Heavyocity Evolve 'Mini' package in Computer Music. Unfortunately, I can't find a magazine stand near me (Seattle) that has the issue... and ordering it on-line is fairly dear. ($20 w shipping).

Does anyone know if 'Heavyocity' has this content available anywhere else? Perhaps on-line for download?

TIA,

---JC
    What CM issue is this on?

Quote Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
    What CM issue is this on?
    129... Something about 'LFOS' on the cover.

Hey Everyone,

The issue featuring Micro EVOLVE is indeed CM129. Computer Music Magazine can be purchased by the issue, if you go HERE.

It's more than 70% unique, new sounds that were not present in the core library of EVOLVE. With the sample content tops 400 Megs, you'll certainly get a decent vibe as to the vibe of EVOLVE.

Also, keep in mind that you can demo the FULL version of EVOLVE at Try-Sound.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dave
    HEAVYOCITY
    "Sample Your Future"
    http://www.heavyocity.com/

Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=48775138833
    Join us on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/heavyocitymedia

Go Back to forum