• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO Studio

Share/Bookmark

GPO Studio

Just had a computer crash that wiped out all my files so I reinstalled JABB and GPO, also downloaded and installed Studio. Both JABB & GPO seem to be authorized. Guess what? Studio is now working without KP2 and is recognized by Cubasis 4VST, and my copy of Make Music's Allegro. There is a God after all.
    Last edited by fittsy; 08-22-2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Error in description

Re: GPO Studio

Yay!

Glad to hear you got it all working

Re: GPO Studio

Quote Originally Posted by fittsy View Post
    Just had a computer crash that wiped out all my files so I reinstalled JABB and GPO, also downloaded and installed Studio. Both JABB & GPO seem to be authorized. Guess what? Studio is now working without KP2 and is recognized by Cubasis 4VST, and my copy of Make Music's Allegro. There is a God after all.
    Also discovered today that Studio works with older programs like Voyetra's Record Producer and with Notation Composer. Now all I have to do is set up Studio with a set of instruments, set the MIDI channels and load MIDI song after song to hear them played with JABB. While I may be missing some of the tweaks that are available in KP2 the convenience of Studio makes me wonder if I'll ever use KP2 again.

Go Back to forum