• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Omnisphere Pricing/Pre-order

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere Pricing/Pre-order

Ok, so 15th September isn't so far away - when can we expect pricing & release details to be sent to distributors (in particular TimeSpace) so I can pre-order this badboy.

TIA

Tim

Re: Omnisphere Pricing/Pre-order

Agreed. I'm dying here. (Figuratively speaking, of course)

I am sweating in anticipation of this one... Ahhh man.... I'm sure we'll hear something Monday. UAD-2 and Omnisphere both this month, this is like ultra christmas for my 8 core.

At least here in the U.S., Sweetwater has pricing available ($480 USD) and is taking preorders. I preordered my copy already.. they said they expect to get their shipment in around Sept. 22nd, but their shipping is quite fast so I'm hoping to have it by the end of that month.
    Zircon Studios - Original music for media, electronica, sound design, and synthesis.

I'd be interested as well...also, as an Atmosphere user, I seem to recall there is some sort of discount.
    Can I order from Spectrasonics directly? Just wondering what is the quickest way to get this badboy after sept 15th!!!

Cheers,

Joe
    Joris de Man - Composer | Sound Designer - www.jorisdeman.com | Killzone 2 soundtrack now available on iTunes link

Joe

Upgrade from Atmosphere is handled direct with Spectrasonics - I'm sure they'll have something up on their web site soon.

Also for those of us in the UK, just had a courtesy call from TimeSpace who will likely have confirmed pricing and pre-order information coming out in the next day or so - called me out of the blue so was very impressed - another demonstration of their great customer service.

Best

Tim

Hi everyone,

I thought that more infos (update pricing etc.) would be available by
    Sept. 1st - or was that an unconfirmed rumour only ;-)

Tobias

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Erichsen View Post
    Hi everyone,

I thought that more infos (update pricing etc.) would be available by
    Sept. 1st - or was that an unconfirmed rumour only ;-)

Tobias
    More info on Sept 8th. not on Sept 1st.

Edit: Sept. 8th is the date when the pre-ordering starts. I guess the pricing would be available then too.

Along the lines of upgrading...

Does anyone know if to get the Omnishere upgrade, Atmosphere needs to be installed on the system?

I just got an 8 core Mac last month, and opted to limp along without trying to use Atmosphere with the wrapper, so it's not installed on this new system.

I wonder if all we'll need is the serial number from Atmosphere to authorize the Omnisphere update/upgrade?

As far as I know...Omnisphere is going to be a completely new synth...and you do not need Atmosphere to install.

So...you will be able to use both Omnisphere and Atmosphere at the same time...(however...not in your case ;-) )

Go Back to forum